We are recruiting for three advisory committees: one for South Asian parents, one for East Asian parents, and one for parents in general.
- Born in Canada or currently living in Canada for at least one year
- The parent of a youth who is:
- Two Spirit, lesbian, gay, bisexual, or queer
- Age 15 to 25 (up to 30 for South Asian youth)
- Has lived in Canada for at least one year
Then we’d like to hear from you in our upcoming parent advisory committees.
We want to learn about the coming out experiences of youth in Canada, and that includes hearing from parents. As an advisory member, you will help us formulate the focus group materials and test the online discussion platform. You will be compensated with a $50 gift certificate for your participation.