MAKE YOUR VOICE HEARD
- Are between ages 14 to 25
- Identify as trans or non-binary
- And live in Canada
Then we want to hear your voice.
Over 1,750 youth across the country participated in the Canadian Trans & Non-Binary Youth Health Survey. Now, we’re looking to youth to help shape a national report that will share the experiences of trans and non-binary youth.
There are seven youth advisory groups taking place across Canada. At SARAYVC, we’re recruiting for British Columbia and rural/territories. You will be among the first to see the results of the survey, share your perspective, and help create social change alongside other teens.
Interested? Here’s more info about the groups.
- Groups will include approximately 6-8 youth
- Each advisory group will meet 4 times during the 2019/2020 school year
- Each group session will be approximately 2 hours
- Each participant will receive an honourarium for every meeting they attend
British Columbia Group Info
- The British Columbia youth advisory group will meet at the Burnaby Youth Hub on four Thursdays from 6 pm to 8 pm
- Meetings will include free snacks and refreshments
Rural/Territories Group Info
- The rural/territories youth advisory group will meet via Skype
- Rural means anyone living outside of big city areas (i.e. Toronto, Vancouver, Ottawa, and Calgary)
- We are looking for youth who live in places with populations under 60,000 and do not visit big cities very often
If you’re interested in an advisory group elsewhere in Canada, please contact Shannon at firstname.lastname@example.org.